Naan Pizza is a quick, simple and yummy dish that can be assembled in minutes. If you wish to grab a quick dinner, this easy Naan Bread Pizza recipe is a good option. You can add any topping that appeals to you to spice up your plain, flavoured or whole-wheat Naan.
Naan is leavened Indian Flatbread usually cooked in a tandoor. In Naan pizza, the naan serves as the crust in place of the regular pizza dough.
Regular plain Naan is an excellent source of B vitamins and iron.
Naan Pizza Homemade Recipe:
Naan bread makes an excellent crust for pizza. You can play around with your favourite toppings to create an insanely delicious pizza.
How to make Naan Pizza:
Naan Bread Pizza is a life-saver; just dab on your favourite sauce, sprinkle veggies and cheese and cook on a skillet. Treat yourself to an amazing Indian Naan Pizza treat that’s a winner all the way.
1. To make simple and delicious Indian Flatbread Pizza, apply a sauce of your choice on cooked Naan.
2. Sprinkle grated cheese and diced vegetables of your choice. Drizzle hot sauce on top and add grated cheese.
3. Cook on skillet till cheese melts. Serve homemade Flatbread Naan Pizza with Green Salad.
To make life easier for those on the go, the Quesadilla Maker is just the thing for you.
The handy and convenient Quesadilla Maker is a life-saver when you’re pressed for time.
.Dribble some sauce, layer some cheese, vegetables or meat inside two Indian flatbreads, cook in the Quesadilla Maker for a couple of minutes or so and ta-da! – dinner is ready.
Hot and and perfectly cooked stuffed flatbread with a filling of your choice, ready in a snap! So easy. So simple. So quick.
Naan Bread Pizza Recipe details:
- Store-bought/Homemade Naan – 1
- Butter/oil – 1 tsp
- Pizza Sauce/Ranch Dressing – 1 tbsp
- Shredded Cheese – 7 tbsp
- Lettuce – ⅓ cup, chopped
- Hot Sauce/Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
- Veggies/meat of your choice – ½ cup
- For this easy Indian flatbread recipe, heat a pan and add 1 tsp butter or oil. On medium-low heat cook naan on both sides for one minute until warmed through. Remove onto a plate and allow to cool.
- Spread pizza sauce/ranch dressing (or any sauce of your choice) on the Naan.
- Sprinkle 4 tbsp of shredded cheese and layer with shredded lettuce and veggies.
- Add chilli/hot sauce on top and finish with 3 tbsp of grated cheese.
- With help of a spatula place it on a hot pan. Cook on low heat, until cheese melts.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve Homemade Flatbread Pizza hot with salad.
* You can also use pita bread, tortillas or any Indian Flat Bread.
Recipe contributed by M Komatineni