Cucumber Cooler is an incredibly refreshing summer drink. Healthy raw cucumber juice with lemon is highly recommended on a hot and humid summer day in India!
Green Cucumber juice with its high water content is a great diuretic. Raw cucumber juice is a good source of dietary fibre and Vitamin A. Drinking fresh juice made with cucumber helps control diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol. So go on a healthy cucumber juice diet and see the difference!
Cucumber Cooler Drink Recipe Step By Step:
To make this fresh and minty cucumber lemon drink, peel and chop the cucumber.
Toss the cucumber pieces, mint leaves, salt, pepper, sugar and water into a mixer and purée.
Strain the cucumber purée with a strainer.
Add lemon juice and mix well.
Fill two glasses with some crushed ice and pour the vegetable detox cucumber juice over it.
Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve Cleansing Cucumber Cooler immediately.
If you are looking for more healthy juice recipes, do try watermelon slushie.
Fresh Cucumber Juice Recipe details below:
- Cucumber – 1 small
- Mint leaves – 4-5
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Sugar – 1 ½ tbsp
- Black pepper - ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Ice cubes
- For this cucumber drink, wash and peel the cucumber. Chop into small cubes.
- Wash and pick mint leaves.
- Put the chopped cucumber, mint leaves, pepper, salt and sugar in a blender and make a puree.
- Pour the puree through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher. Use a spatula to press out the juice from solids.
- Mix in the lime juice. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Serve chilled cucumber cooler over a bed of ice
- In a blender, puree the cucumber, mint, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Use the spoon to press the solids to take out all the juice. There will be about 1-1/4 cups of cucumber juice.
- Add the lime juice mix it well.
- To serve, fill two glasses with ice and pour the cucumber juice.
- Enjoy healthy Cucumber Juice with lemon!