Cucumber Raita is a refreshingly simple and easy raita recipe. Oozing with fresh cucumber flavour, this classic cucumber yogurt dip is a delicious appetizer served with crackers, veggies or pita bread. This cool raita is also a great accompaniment to Biryani or stuffed parathas.
The flavors blend well together in this Indian kheera raita. It’s cool-tasting and the raw grated cucumber gives it a nice crunch. Yogurt with cucumber dip comes together quite quickly and it goes well with just about anything. The healthy cucumber dip is yummy all by itself and very enjoyable to eat.
Cucumber Raita Recipe Step By Step:
Cucumber dahi raita is a fast, easy and delicious recipe. This yummy cucumber dip works great with chips or veggie sticks. Natural yogurt cucumber dip has the right balance of flavours. All in all, an amazing Indian condiment.
To make kheera ka raita, wash, peel and grate the cucumber.
In a mixing bowl, beat fresh yogurt till smooth.
Sprinkle salt, roasted cumin powder, and red chilli powder. Mix well
Tip in the raw grated cucumber and chopped coriander leaves.
Combine all the ingredients. Pop creamy cucumber yogurt dip into the refrigerator.
Serve chilled Cucumber Raita with rice or parathas.
Cucumber Dip With Yogurt details below:
- Cucumber – 1 small
- Curd – 100 gms
- Roasted cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – ⅛ tsp
- To make this yogurt and cucumber recipe, wash, peel and grate the cucumber.
- Take curd in a mixing bowl, and whisk it till smooth.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder and mix well.
- Blend in grated cucumber and chopped coriander. Combine all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate grated cucumber raita.
- Serve chilled kheera raita with parathas or pulao.
You can add a little squeeze of lemon.