Feather rolls are light and delicate rolls. The scrumptious homemade dinner rolls with yeast are easy to make and have feather-light texture. An easy baking recipe, Feather Light Dinner Rolls with yeast taste great with butter and honey.
This easy feather light rolls recipe is a favourite of friends and family. To find out how to make sweet rolls, read on.
1. To make these no-knead dinner rolls, add yeast to a cup of warm milk and keep aside for 5-10 minutes. Mix in soft butter, salt, sugar and egg and blend well.
2. Add all-purpose flour and continue beating till all the ingredients are nicely blended.
3. Cover and keep the easy feather light yeast rolls batter in a warm place for 45 minutes.
4. Stir the feather rolls with yeast batter and fill greased muffin pans about ¾ full. Keep in a warm place till the batter rises.
5. Bake dinner rolls for 20 minutes at 204°C
6. Voila! Soft, luscious Feather Light Rolls are ready!
7. Cool on a wire rack and serve Feather Rolls warm with homemade jam.
Feather Rolls Recipe details:
- Warm Milk – 1 cup
- Active Dry Yeast – 2 ¼ tsp
- Butter/Oil – 4 tbsp+ for brushing tops
- Sugar – 2tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Egg – 1, beaten
- All-purpose Flour – 2 cups
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk. Keep aside for 5 minutes and then stir well.
- Mix in sugar, salt, egg and soft butter or oil. Blend the ingredients well.
- Add the all-purpose flour slowly and mix well. The mixture will be sticky. No kneading is required.
- Cover the bowl and keep in a warm place for 45 minutes to allow the batter to rise.
- Stir the batter down and fill greased muffin pans about a ¾ full of batter. Set in a warm place for about 45 minutes and let the batter rise once more.
- Pre-heat oven to 204°C.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and brush tops with melted butter.
- Serve delicious Feather Rolls warm.