Banana Muffins are deliciously moist and heavenly. Relish these light and fluffy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast or savor freshly baked muffins as an afternoon snack with a hot cup of tea.
Bananas provide numerous health benefits such as helping in overcoming depression, protecting against diabetes, kidney cancer, osteoporosis and blindness. Bananas are high in potassium and fiber and low in salt.
Easy Banana Muffins Recipe comes out wonderfully well and tastes good too! These scrumptious and delectably moist muffins are easy to make, full of banana flavor and come out perfect. For an easy healthy breakfast, try out this simple chocolate chips and walnuts banana muffins recipe.
Quick and Easy Banana Muffins Recipe:
1. To make Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins, preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2. Mash the bananas with a wooden spoon in a mixing bowl and slowly add the melted butter. Mix well.
3. Mix in the beaten egg. Add sugar and vanilla essence and blend well.
4. Add baking soda and salt and combine well.
5. Fold in the flour and mix well. Mix in toasted walnuts, tutti-frutti, and chocolate chips.
6. Spoon the banana nut batter into a greased muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 175 degree centigrade.
7. Insert a toothpick into a banana nut chocolate chip muffin to check if it’s done. Cool on a wire rack.
8. Serve delightfully yummy Banana Muffins topped with some apple cider jelly.
Easy Banana Bread Muffin Recipe details below:
- Ripe Bananas – 4 large, mashed
- Butter – ⅓ rd cup, melted
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Egg – 1, beaten
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Flour – 1 ½ cups
- Walnuts – ¼ cup, toasted
- Tutti Frutti – ⅛ cup
- Chocolate chips – ¼ cup
- For this easy banana bread muffin recipe, preheat oven to 175 degree C.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash over-ripe bananas with a wooden spoon. Add melted butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Combine everything together.
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Fold in the flour, toss in some walnuts, chocolate chips and tutti-frutti. Mix everything together.
- Pour the chocolate chips and walnut banana muffins batter into a greased muffin tin, and bake at 175 degree C (350 degrees F) for about 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy delicious and healthy Banana Muffins topped with your favorite icing.