Dates Roll with coconut is a delectable and healthy mix of dried fruits and nuts. Easy to make and an excellent source of energy, nutrient-rich Date and Nut Roll dusted with coconut powder makes for an appetizing treat. Coconut Date Roll is a simple sweet recipe, soft, chewy and full of energy!
Dates are low-fat and cholesterol-free. A natural energy-booster, dates provide health benefits to colon, heart and brain.
Dates Roll Recipe:
Dates Roll is a delicious mix of dried fruits and nuts, bursting with flavours and energy. Satiate your sweet tooth with this easy date roll recipe.
How to make dates roll:
To make this quick and easy Indian sweet recipe, roast and grind peanuts, cashewnuts and sesame seeds to powder.
Grind to powder pistas, walnuts and almonds. Grind the dates separately.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ground ingredients. Add honey and mix well. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape into rolls.
Dust the Date Rolls with dry coconut powder.
Indulge your sweet tooth with this delicious Date and Nut Roll!
Dates Coconut Roll Recipe details:
- Peanuts – 1 cup, roast and leave skin on; grind to powder
- Cashews - 1 cup, roast and grind to powder
- Sesame Seeds – 1 cup, roast and grind to powder
- Pistachios – ½ cup, grind to powder
- Walnuts - 1 cup, grind to powder
- Almonds - 1 cup, grind to powder
- Fresh Dates – ¾ th cup to 1 cup, grind separately
- Honey – ¾ th cup or as needed to bind
- Dry Coconut Powder - 1 to 2 cups
- In a large bowl add all the ground dried fruits/nuts. Add the ground dates mixture.
- Combine well and add honey. Blend the mixture well. Shape into balls.
- Into a ziploc bag add dry coconut powder, add the balls and coat well.
- Store Dates Roll in an air tight container.
Recipe contributed by Madhavi